Sales Representative Position Available!
NEW YORK, NY - FROM THE SOURCE is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for a full time Sales Associate position for its 18th Street and 7th Ave showroom location.
Founded in 2001, FROM THE SOURCE is a furniture design firm and manufacturer of luxury hardwood furniture. Our mission is to bring our customers closer to the environment through uniquely designed furniture that opens your space to the world while maintaining a sustainable cycle of innovation and social responsibility.
As a luxury furniture Sales Representative in our premiere New York Showroom, this would be your unique opportunity to set your mark within our industry and live on the leading edge of sustainable design and manufacturing. The luxury furniture Sales Representative has the primary responsibility of maximizing sales volume by developing and generating new business, growing existing business, and representing the brand by offering the highest quality and service standards in the industry.
- Develop new business. Generate leads within the trade industry to affect vitality and add new business into the showroom.
- Partner and establish relationships with designers and members of the trade. Assist end users when needed.
- Create and maintain quotations for customers who come into the showroom or who call for information. Follow up on all quotations on a regular basis.
- Provide product information, custom information as requested. Inform clients of sales promotions, price increases, discontinued product, extended lead times as necessary.
- Manage Custom Order Requests and communication between the design team and customer.
- Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of all products, all new vendor products, pricing options, finish details, available stock and incoming stock.
- Monitor all open orders from placement to delivery. Once the product is shipped, contact customers to ensure the product and service is acceptable.
- Maintain updated customer account information including contact data, special interests, etc.
- Maintain professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with luxury retail or furniture sales.
- Proven success with driving sales goals and growing your business is required.
- Degree in Interior Design, Product Design or Sales/Business Management is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time, WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY
Job Location: New York, NY 10011
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Sales: 3 years