W38 D38 H16.5 | SEAT H16.5 in
W97 D97 H42 | SEAT H42 cm
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 8 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman and Block Table) which can be combined to create an unlimited number of seating configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 8 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman & Block Table.
- Add a Mix Armless Chair to build a Mix Modular Chaise.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded).
- Maroc Lyric and Bayview Dandelion available on the Armless and Ottoman components only.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.