International Shipping Quote
from the source will provide the best quote possible with the world's largest provider of international express shipping. Your shipments arrive in 5-7 business days to most international locations after processing and packing.
Our Customer Service team will follow up with a quote via email. For any additional question please contact CS@FTSNY.com
Freight shipment which is not considered as a white-glove service. Your items will arrived packaged on a pallet or in a crate. Once FTS has assigned the freight carrier you will be notify by customer service with the name of the service and tracking information. Once items have left out Greenpoint Brooklyn headquarters FTS has no further information or control of the shipment. Once shipping company arrives to the port destination to the customers area. The carrier is responsible for calling in advance to book a delivery appointment. Please be advise if the delivery appointment is not made in within a time. The carrier can apply additional charges for storage or a missed appointment. The trucking company is responsible for unloading you material on to the curbside or driveway.. They will not be held accountable for uncrating or unwrapping or assembling of your pieces. If any other services are needed please confirm with customer service for an additional quote of additional services.
Please review Freight disclosure on receiving your freight shipment.
From the source Freight Disclosure.
As the receiving agent for From the source , your signature on a warehouse receipt or delivering carrier’s freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is” and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving “our” right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is “concealed”. Remember, once you sign, the merchandise and the responsibility is yours!
Check immediately for possible damage during shipment. The National Claims Council Regulations specify that you must:
- Inspect, examine and inventory your delivery as it’s unloaded. a. Any and all shortages and damages must be written on the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill. Should you on the Bill determine that any items are damaged or missing, you MUST note the item, the discrepancy, and the condition Of Lading or Freight Bill before you sign it! Then call Customer service 718-532-1671 ext 305 or the buyer with whom you were working and report the problem.
- You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) it must be noted on the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill or the liability to prove the damage was done by the delivering carrier is your responsibility.
- Do not be intimidated by the driver. They cannot leave until the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill is signed (regardless of how much in a hurry they are or how late they are).
- Discovered Damage – if the box, crate, or merchandise is visibly damaged, refuse the delivery and request a Return Authorization number so the merchandise can be shipped back to its origin at no charge. Once Denied and not signed.
- Concealed Damage – In the event of concealed damage, you MUST immediately document and photograph (if possible) the packaging and the damage. You must keep the packaging.