W72 D37 H32 | SEAT H17 in
W183 D94 H81 | SEAT H43 cm
The Scandinavian-inspired Oskar Sofa showcases the ability to be both soft and strong. The Oskar has reversible back and seat cushions filled with a comfortable feather blend, offering both structure and comfort. The open-slatted, solid wood frame reveals subtle finger-joint detailing and features slim, metal cross-bracing. Made from 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Features button-tufted, loose, reversible cushions.
- Back and seat cushions are comprised of medium density polyurethane foam surrounded by a feather blend for relaxed comfort.
- Slatted, solid wood frame features slim metal accents and subtle finger-joint detailing.
- Frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery filling.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.