W18 D19 H30.5 | SEAT H18
The Signal Chair is a contemporary, multi-purpose chair with sculptural simplicity and comfort, inspired by an ergonomic design approach. Understated, tone-on-tone color palettes highlight the subtle beauty of Signal’s utilitarian materials - a durable vinyl seat and backrest and slender, powder-coated steel frame - in delicate proportions, perfect for the modern dining room or home office.
- Upholstered vinyl seat and backrest are durable and easy to clean.
- Features delicate piping along the edge of the back seat.
- Bent wood back is painted with a durable, textured finish.
- Slender, powder-coated steel frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Steel frame conceals all hardware for a clean, streamlined look.
- Black rubber caps on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.