W26.5 D31 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W67 D79 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.