We are very excited to announce that with NYC moving into Phase II of our economic reopening, our Chelsea showroom, located at 132 W 18th Street, New York, NY 10011, will reopen to the public.
With all of the necessary COVID safety precautions in place (see below for details) we will once again open our doors on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Updated store hours are as follows:
Tuesday - Sunday from 10am - 6pm
We will also offer:
Counter and curbside pickup for web and phone orders.
Virtual and in-person design consultations with a specialist (please call to schedule.)
For more information or questions about our reopening, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be showcasing our newly arrived accessories plus live edge dining tables and tops!
COVID Precautions: Help Keep Everyone Safe
- Upon entering the showroom, please practice social distancing by keeping six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others while inside the showroom and while waiting on line to enter.
- You must be wearing a face covering to enter the showroom. If you do not have one, one will be provided before you enter.
- Hand sanitizer or gloves will be provided upon entering the showroom.
- Observe the 6ft markers and follow any one way signs.
- We encourage touchless payment options (cards accepted, no cash payments at this time.)